Friday 24 August 2012

August

Woah, it's nearly September? Time to go back to school already? The end of summer? Already?!

This month has been a total whirlwind. I feel like all I've done this month is work and sleep, and in the middle Hubby and I had a little jolly to North Berwick & Edinburgh in Scotland. I've got about a hundred photos to get through, so here's just a sneak of the things I got up to whilst away (spoiler, apparently it mostly involved looking at the floor).

Getting ready for a day of shows in Edinburgh.

Trying not to fall over whilst having a paddle in the sea.

Climbing the Law - an extinct volcano in N. Berwick - on the most gorgeous of sunny days.

That? Oh, that's just my SUPER AWESOME new tattoo peaking out. Follow me on instagram - @rosiefb - for a close up. Hubby & I both got our new ones done at Old Town Tattoos in Edinburgh and I could not recommend it enough, Nick who did both of ours was really lovely and crazy talented, I took him in a really rough sketch and he just made it perfect - it's so vibrant and colourful and everything I wanted and more.

Hope you've been having a wonderful 'summer' (what we've seen of it anyway), and are planning a fabulous weekend. We're off to Brighton tomorrow (12 hours in the car over a 48 period, kill me now eh?) for a weekend of debauchery and reminiscing about the good old times, when my friends and I weren't the old fogeys we apparently are now - one of them showed me a photo of Hubby from before I knew him today, and I didn't even recognise my own husband, how mad is that?! I can safely say that he has only gotten more handsome with age though. It's coming up for our 2 year anniversary soon, eeep!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I can't believe it's almost time to return back to education. I've been enjoying the sunshine and laziness far too much!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...