Saturday 5 May 2012

Wrapped Up In Books

There's so many photos I could share with you from our recent shoot with Hannah Millard, but here's a peek at my favourites from Scarthin Books in Cromford. (We also went to Matlock railway station, some amusements in Matlock Baths and a muddy field I don't know where but I'll save those for another day)







Can I just say that y'all should definitely do a post-wedding shoot because it is the Most Fun. I am all for any occasion where I get to dress up super fancy, so this was the perfect excuse, and of course, Hannah is a blast to 'work' with (it's really just having a giggle with a friend for us) and you get such beautiful, relaxed photos at the end of it! I possibly like these even more than our actual wedding photos (not that they aren't spectacular of course, I'm not sure Hannah could take a bad photo). Every time I think I've picked a favourite, I fall in love with another one!

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea! I got proposed to near matlock last summer, up the heights of abraham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet! It's a really beautiful area :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so pretty! You two look so incredibly cute together. I really like the one of you two in the library.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...