Thursday 10 May 2012

Pink Friday (almost)














Apparently my face wasn't feeling photogenic today, but I think my outfit definitely is :) Hot pink Primark accessories, a pretty H&M dress & trusty M&S v-neck make up today's outfit for yet another grim day in the north of England. I know everyone's already moaned about it, but it's pretty rubbish right? It's May, it's supposed to be sunny, not cold and rainy and miserable!

Today mostly been spent drinking tea & reading Marie Claire, which I picked up yesterday to get the free Body Shop lip tint (cruelty-free!) which I'm wearing in this post - do you ever buy magazines just for the freebies? I also got around to ordering our MAMMOTH Ikea order, after having spent half my life (or so it feels) discussing the various merit of different sized wardrobes with Hubby - seriously, too much time of my life by about 50 hours. I managed to mess it up the first time and get my credit card blocked, like a complete idiot, but after a quick call to the fraud helpline(!) , everything was sorted and the order placed. I am super excited to have new sofas, bed, wardrobes, chest of drawers, cushions, bookshelves, you name it, it's on this flipping order. It's costing us a small fortune but it'll be worth it when our house is finally, finally "finished" (for now anyway). I'll definitely share some pictures once everything's in place, it's going to be totally boss :D

Friday tomorrow! Hooray.


2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous that you have a huge order of ikeaness coming your way. I am however NOT jealous of the strife you will experience whilst making it! :p
    Look forward to seeing some piccies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on this dress with the pink tights :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...