Monday 9 April 2012

All you need is love.


I've been having a busy few days visiting all manner of friends and family over the Easter weekend, and as great as it has been, I have been feeling some serious life envy, over pretty much EVERYTHING - mobile phones, laptops, sky TV, bathrooms, babies, holidays, money, blemish-free skin, pretty clothes, you name it, I've been grumbling about not having it this weekend. I have been far from exemplary in practicing gratitude recently, but sometimes you just need to have a little moan about things don't you?

The one thing I shouldn't ever complain about is my darling husband though, because in spite of everything that I believe makes my life particularly rubbish at the moment, when I think about how wonderful he is, I do truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Wednesday marked our 50th month of courtship - fiftieth! - and well, he's pretty great yeah? Even if he does keep teasing me about the fact that he's got a brand new sparkly phone and I haven't :(

My point is, as nice as it would be to have a phone that let me actually open my Draw Something app, I suppose it's not really on a par with having the love of your life by your side, is it? I'm not sure the same can be said for getting a shower fitted though. I really, really do need a shower in my life - there's only so many baths a girl can take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...