Monday 12 March 2012

The perfect weekend (outfit)


Dress: Primark, £old, Necklace: gift, Blazer: thrifted, £2.50, Tights: Primark, 50p, Shoes: UO, £6

This is about as casual as I get. An outfit for the perfect weekend day - walking in to town in the beautiful Spring sunshine to hit up the local library, charity shops and farmers market (that over sells it a little, it's one tiny stall), and came back laden with books, a pretty new handbag, presents for loved ones and something pretty for the flower vase. I may never buy flowers again. The afternoon was spent tidying up our house and relaxing, watching Grey's Anatomy and drinking copious amounts of tea. Perfection.

How did you enjoy the beautiful weather?


P.S. I hadn't worn this dress in about 3 years before Saturday, but I'm trying to utilise my entire wardrobe and justify why I hadn't thrown it out. "I'll wear it one day I swear"...

P.P.S Isn't it nice to be able to take outfit photos outside again fashion bloggers?

1 comment:

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...