Tuesday 27 March 2012

Baby, We'll Be Fine...

...All we've got to do is, be brave and be kind.


Scarf tied as hair bow: thrifted, T-shirt: Belle and Sebastian concert, £20, Belt: Primark, £1.50, Culottes: vintage via eBay, Shoes: UO, £6 

Eee, my first tight-less outfit post - it must be spring! This was worn to take a late afternoon walk in the sunshine to hang out with friends. Hubby thought I looked very 50s rockabilly in this outfit, which was an unintentional, but kind of awesome perk. My hair really doesn't look very different at all in these pictures, apart from the fringe, but it's infinitely lighter and delightful for it - so much easier to brush! 

More pictures to come but can you notice anything else different?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...