Friday 10 February 2012

Weekend Wishlist

All I want in life at the moment is this jumpsuit.


Well that's not strictly true, but owning it would make me very, very happy. The Florence Leopard Print All In One from boohoo.com is exceptionally ridiculous and exceptionally beautiful. I would wear it with everything, to everything, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Absolute bargain too, but trying to justify the price of postage which is almost as much as the item itself when I have absolutely zero dollar is hard. Of course it's worth it, but that's not the point. Does anyone fancy treating me to an early birthday present?? Just kidding, I'll find a way to make it mine even if I do have to sell one of my kidneys...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. this junpsuit is fab. i love anything with a bit of leopard print. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :D I decided to buy it and it is AMAZING. So 70s supermodel. I'm seriously in love.

      Delete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...