Thursday 9 February 2012

A pocketful of sunshine.

Dress: vintage, eBay, Cardigan: Fat Face, Tights: Primark, Boots: Shoe Zone, Necklace: gift

These pictures feel like they were taking a million years ago, back in the land before snow, when sunlight still existed... Excuse the dramatics, just getting a little fed up of it now! We had about 5 inches over the weekend and it is refusing to budge, just icing up a little more every night and making my walk to work particularly perilous. I did have a sudden urge to throw a snowball on the first day, but that passed pretty quickly. As romantic and fun as it can be, it does get to be a bit of a nuisance after a while doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...