Thursday 3 November 2011

What I Wore- English Rose




Dress: Vero Moda from ASOS
Necklace: Stolen Thunder
Tights: Pretty Polly

A recent treat-myself purchase from the ASOS sale - I actually ordered 3 dresses, but this was the only one I could afford to keep really :( It's not my usual style necessarily but I love it's vibrancy. I'm all for jazzing up my wardrobe. I just wore this for work this time, to brighten up a dull dark day, but I also wore for a night out - I'm not one of those who saves things for best. Life's too short! Did anyone else manage to get any goodies in the ASOS sale?

I've been going for a more English-rose look with my make-up these days, dying my hair to cover up my roots has washed me out a bit. And I have to say, I am loving piling on the blusher :) What do you think of my new hair colour? I'm hoping it'll soften a bit with a few washes but I do like it, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...