Sunday 4 September 2011

What I wore: Edinburgh special



Day one:
Dress: vintage, Asos marketplace
Cardigan & Sunglasses: Primark
Shoes: Kickers
Bag: Belle & Sebastian merchandise



Day two:
Dress: H&M
Cardigan: New look
Socks: Asos
Shoes: UO



Day 3:
Dress: Anthropologie
Cardigan & shoes as before

I picked up the last dress in Edinburgh, in the sale I hasten to add. I'm officially head over heels for Anthropologie, but not for the price tags! I could have bought a hundred things in there, if only I could afford them. Socks were a must for all the walking we did, even if they made my outfits look a little silly :)

2 comments:

  1. That first dress is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) I got tons of compliments on it that first day, the people in Edinburgh were so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...