Tuesday 9 August 2011

What I Wore





T-shirt: Tammy @ BHS
Skirt: vintage from Expressions, York (now closed down)
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

This is what I wore the other weekend, to do... erm... something that I can't remember now. Possibly pop to the shops, possibly to spend an evening round a friend's house, possibly both of these things. I'd like to blame my old age, but I don't think that will be a credible excuse for quite a while yet. 

This t-shirt is not as old as you might think/hope, because although I did used to shop at Tammy as a teenage girl (didn't we all?) I actually only bought it a few years ago, but I will not apologise for wearing children's clothing if a, it fits, and b, it's as awesome as this t-shirt is :D

1 comment:

  1. This tee is too cute.

    Helen, X
    http;//areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...