Saturday 20 August 2011

Today

I'm having a bit of a funny day. I don't feel sad. I just feel very quiet and in a weird place between overwhelmed and underwhelmed with my life in it's current state. I'm just going to embrace this and see where my reflection takes me, so I don't really feel much like blogging today, even though I've got some topics I'm dying to discuss here.

So, I thought I'd just show you some pictures from last weekend, since I just got reunited with my camera again, complete with my freshly dyed red hair. I used Loreal's Perfect 10 in Light Auburn (i think), and apart from burning all my nose hair off with it's horrible smell, I really liked it as a product. I'd have liked to go a bit lighter, more ginger really, but I didn't want to bleach it first, so I'm satisfied.







I wore a H&M dress, teal Primark flats and my new hat. Oh, and I'm wearing Barry M 'Yellow' nail polish too. It accidentally matched my friend's cardigan perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...