Sunday 14 August 2011

30 Day Journal Challenge - part 4


I'm getting there. Slowly. I struggled to think what to do with a couple of these, so was putting it off whilst I thought about them. The job one in particular was a real challenge but I'm really pleased with how that one turned out. Can you guess what they each mean?

Day 15: Needs & Wants


Day 18: Illustrate your job


Day 19: If you could have one super power, what would it be?


Day 20: If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?


Hopefully I'll finish it before the end of August and only be 2 months behind everyone else!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend. I'm off to a WWE Summerslam BBQ with Hubby later, super excited to see friends we don't get to see very often and maybe drink a little too much (it doesn't happen often) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...