Tuesday 12 July 2011

What I wore


Dress worn as a t-shirt: George @ Asda
Skirt: vintage, eBay
Belt: Primark
Necklace: gift

I really love this dress that I bought, but I snagged it on a fence and it's got a hole in now - which I'm hoping my mum might be able to sort out next weekend since I'm hopeless with that sort of thing/it's a really big hole - plus it's a little on the short side for work, so I decided to wear it with this fabulous skirt I got off eBay. The absolute perfect shade of mustard, I died when it arrived in the post. It's another of my go-to pieces because it is so comfortable and brightens up any outfit.

Hubby and I scored some vinyl at a local car boot on Sunday...



...as well as a copy of The Woman In White, a fold-up garden chair and a vintage train magnet for a present for my Dad - we just need to get a record player now!

2 comments:

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...